Monday, February 16, 2009

Great Crafts for anytime!

My daughter, Little Cheese, loves to do crafts! She would live and breathe crafts if she could. I try to work in some type of crafty craft for her at least once a week. I ran across this craft on 4everMom's site and am using this picture with her gracious permission.















Is this not the cutest thing that you have ever seen? I know that this was for valentines day but think of the possibilities: Mother's day, Grandparents day, a visit to a local nursing home, a goodie for the impossible birthday "thank you for attending" bag.

I also want to mention that 4everMom got this idea from SkipToMyLou. Oh my, I went to that sight and was instantly in awe! What wonderful craft ideas...my daughter will be in heaven!

4 comments:

  1. They truly were a lot of fun--my kind of crafts, inexpensive and easy enough that Julianna can do them mostly by herself and feel quite accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a spring craft that I need to add to my list.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.