Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Math Worksheet Site - an absolute favorite!

I have a trusty friend in helping me teach Little Cheese math. Who is my friend?
The Math Worksheet Site.

These are the worksheets available to print and they are each customizable to exactly what you are working on:

















(copied with permission from the Math Worksheet Site)

We have been doing the 5 minute drills everyday this week and it is so exciting for Little Cheese to see the improvement that she is making.

Would you like to see what some of the worksheets look like?
This is the drill worksheet:






























These were our sheets for the day!

6 comments:

  1. oh cool, thank you for sharing!!
    oh and I was at Krogers yesterday adn saw those letter cookies still on sale for 1.88$!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was happy to discover your homeschool blog today. I was unable to find an email link in your profile. I hope it's OK that I'm contacting you through a public comment. I've developed an educational program for Windows called SpellQuizzer that helps children learn their spelling words without the battle that parents often have getting them to sit down and write them out while the parents dictate to them. The parent enters the child's spelling words into the software making a sound recording of each word. Then the software helps the child practice his or her words. It really helped my children with their weekly spelling lists.

    I would appreciate your reviewing SpellQuizzer in 1,2,3 Come Homeschool With Me. You can learn more about the program at http://www.SpellQuizzer.com. There's a video demo you can watch at http://www.spellquizzer.com/SpellQuizzer-Demo.htm. I'd be happy to send you a complimentary license for the software. Please let me know if you are interested.

    Thank you very much!

    Dan Hite
    TedCo Software
    Dan@SpellQuizzer.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lori, guess what!! you won my first give-a-way!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting this link. We've been using it for a couple of days now and it's so nice to be able to choose the numbers for addition/subtraction fact practice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great resource i was looking for something like this last year. i will be putting this site to good use. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE it! Thank you so much for sharing it! I plan to share with others about this wonderful site!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.