The Secret Is In The Sauce (Sits) is having a spring fling. So, in honor of the spring fling...I am giving away a $5 gift card to Barnes and Noble. Yep. Go buy an Easter Book for your little one. Go buy a homeschool curriculum book. Go buy a good read for yourself...or a cup of jo' at the Starbucks store.
Thanks to everyone who entered my contest but time is up!
The lucky winner is: drum roll please.....
Just Jingle!
I have emailed the winner and a reply is not received in two days a new winner will be announced! Thanks again to everyone who entered.
Two ways to enter-open to US only please.
1. Leave me a comment. Say Hi or how's it going? Say anything at all.
2. Subscribe. I usually have something interesting to say and I check in with my followers everyday. I love to see what other people are doing! If you already are a subscriber, just leave another comment saying hi.
Contest will be over tomorrow, March 11th at 3:00 p.m. I will select a winner and notify you by email so be sure to leave me a way to get in touch with you!
Have a great day!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I love Barnes and Noble or any bookstore for that matter.
ReplyDeleteI would love to buy the kids a new book! Thanks for the opportunity!
ReplyDeleteI am also following now. You have great tips. Even though I am not going to homeschool I still teach them new things all the time.
ReplyDeleteI'm a homeschool graduate! ;) I love Barnes and Noble - I could spend all day in there (and sometimes do....)!
ReplyDeleteSo...how's the weather where you are??? IF you have blue skies and sunshine...I'm jealous
ReplyDeleteI love to go to Barnes and Noble, grab a coffee and a book and people watch!!
ReplyDeleteBooks will always be a wonderful friend. Thank you for the giveaway!!
ReplyDeleteleaving you a comment saying something. ha! nice looking kiddos you have there!!! cute!
ReplyDeleteMy little one could use a new book for her upcoming birthday!
ReplyDeleteI'm following. ;-)
i love barnes and noble! and books!
ReplyDeleteoh what fun!! count me in and i am a follower, going to post my give away soon, we had a water pipe bust in the basement
ReplyDeleteI LOVE to go into Barnes and Noble. Even if I don't technically NEED anything.
ReplyDeleteGreat GC choice! I hope you are enjoying the giveaways!
ReplyDeletegetting my spring fling on!
ReplyDeletehello hello! Happy Spring Fling
ReplyDeleteI love to read. Thanks so much!
ReplyDeletelynne at fairpoint dot net
The GC would sure come in handy with all the SAT prep books I've been buying!
ReplyDeleteHello.. count me in on your giveaway. I signed you follower list. I love making new friends. Be sure to come by my blog too! I love new followers!
ReplyDeleteHappy Spring Fling :) I could use that card to get a little book for my toddlers Easter basket!
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway! Abby and I love books.
ReplyDeleteOHHH a gift card for B & N I love to buy curriculum with gift cards.
ReplyDeletehey :) thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteps - is it rude to hope i win?
Happy Springtime to everyone. Love taking the children to Barnes and Noble on the weekends.
ReplyDeletetamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
We love books ♥
ReplyDeleteI love Barnes and Nobles! Thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeletekport207 at gmail dot com
Now following :)
ReplyDeleteI'd love it! :)
ReplyDeleteLife is Sweet
thanks for the chance to win this awesome gift card!
ReplyDeletechristinbanda@yahoo.com
Oh this would be fantastic!! My little man could always use more books!
ReplyDeletehi!!! Happy spring fling!
ReplyDelete=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
Hello, I would love to win!
ReplyDeleteCount me in! I am at B&N every weekend and would love this! Thanks so much!
ReplyDeleteStopping by from SITS of course! Hope you're enjoy the Spring Fling! I am book obsessed so this is perfect!
ReplyDeleteHi!!!
ReplyDeleteHI!
ReplyDeleteI love B&B!
Thanks for a chance to win.
thanks for the nice giveaway
ReplyDeletelove B&N!
ReplyDeleteHey there! I love barnes & nobles :)
ReplyDeleteoooooh B&N one of my favorite places.
ReplyDeleteBarnes and Noble is my FAVORITE store!
ReplyDeletedcavw@hotmail.co
I would live at B&N if they let me.
ReplyDeleteHappy Spring Fling!
I went to B&N for the first time last month, and let me tell you, I'm In LOVE! I love books and being there was like being in heaven! I could do some major damage to my wallet in that store. Thanks for doing a giveaway. I'm giving away a pair of earrings on my blog if you'd like to check it out :)
ReplyDeleteI love books...and B&N has plenty of those so it's one of my favorite places!
ReplyDeleteHello! Thanks for the giveaway, I love B&N!!
ReplyDeleteBarnes and Noble? WOO HOO!
ReplyDeleteThanks for coming by to say hi!
I would take my preschooler there to pick a book!
ReplyDeleteHi, I am a homeschooler too. Thanks for this giveaway. TRigell at aol dot com
ReplyDeleteHello!! How are you? :)
ReplyDeleteHope you are enjoying spring fling....i love books
I love to read! Please enter me...
ReplyDeleteI love Barnes and Noble, my dream is for Barnes and Nobles to close for an entire weekend and me to get locked in the store. Wouldn't that be wonderful, Books, Books, and more Books.
ReplyDeleteI will be buying the kiddos a new book if we win this gift card.
Loving Spring Fling!
I am hosting a yummy giveaway on my blog.
auntrene.blogspot.com
Love B&N! Can't get enough! =D
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for a very nice giveaway! I love Barnes and Noble and could get lost there!
ReplyDeletehello. Cute picture of the kids:)
ReplyDeleteWould love a few new books:)
I love B&N, count me in!
ReplyDeletesports dot erikalynn at gmail dot com
I could really use the b & n card!
ReplyDeleteHey:)Happy Spring(almost,hehe)
ReplyDeletetmw1223 at gmail dot com
I also subscribe via Google reader,as blssdmmm1.The tmw1223 at gmail dot com is contest only:)
ReplyDeleteI love books! This would be great!
ReplyDeleteI'm a subscriber via Google Reader :)
ReplyDeleteCute Header!
ReplyDeleteI am now a follower!
ReplyDelete