**I went to show my hubby this deal tonight to see if he thought we should get one for Manny and Amazon has raised the price to $81.09. I hope someone was able to get it at the other price first!
On Amazon, there is a radio flyer rocking horse on sale. It is usually $129.99 and is on sale for $29.99! WOW! That is a savings of $100
Why am I posting this on my homeschooling blog instead of my TryingToSaveAlot blog? Because it would be the perfect item to keep my little Manny occupied for a little bit during school time!
Just thought I would share.
Special Thanks to one of my favorite blogs, My Penny Pile, for posting the information!
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


what a deal yes I would snap that up very quick and your right it would be good for school time.Great find.
ReplyDelete