This summer, in an effort to keep Little Cheese writing, I have bought her a summer journal that has lined paper, like she is used to, and a place at the top for drawing a picture. Every day she is responsible for sitting down and writing something about her day.


Years from now it will be fun to look back over her summer journals to see how much she has progressed, not only in her handwriting but in her writing skills. Also, the sweet baby memories will be fun to recall.
That is a good idea I need to bust mine out.
ReplyDeleteAwww, this is such a sweet idea. My mom also does the same when the little ones don't have anything to do and she is trying to teach the others. Lovely blog! :)
ReplyDeletePlease be sure and stop by and leave a note & follow. I'm having a giveaway soon so be sure and come by!
-Laila
www.randomweavings.blogspot.com