I don't know if you know this or not...but my wonderful, dear, loving husband is a public school teacher. This is his 11th year of teaching 9th grade Earth Science at our local high school. Today is his first day of school.
Today we are starting our school year too. Pencils are sharpened, lesson plans are made, and the "schoolroom" is ready.
Is anyone starting today? How is it going? I will try to post daily the little things that we do to make it through our day and to make things more interesting!
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


We are starting our 3rd week. It's been going pretty smoothly.
ReplyDeleteAwhile back I read about a study which found that as a group public school teachers were more likely to have their children in private schools than the general public. One of the conclusions was public school teachers knew the quality of government schools and thus were informed consumers.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to see a study on if public school teachers were more likely to homeschool than the general public.
Please consider submitting something to the Carnival of Homeschooling.