Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Super Teacher Worksheets

In my homeschooling endeavor, I utilize alot of free online worksheet sites. Sometimes it is because I do not feel like there has been enough practice in the curriculum that I purchased. Other times, Little Cheese is not quite getting an idea so using these online sites sometimes will explain an idea in a different way. Or, I simply like what is offered online better than what is in the curriculum that I am using.

I have found this awesome site that I want to share with you!







I am currently using this site for our spelling lists. It not only offers a list, but three activities that go along with the list.

It also has worksheets for math, handwriting, reading comprehension, grammar, and phonics. I highly recommend that if check it out!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link. I'm going to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so helpful! Thank you for the awesome link.
    And by the way, I am your instant follower.;)
    Come on over for some homeschooling fun. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link! We are considering homeschooling so I am looking for ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so helpful! Thank you for the awesome link. Work from home India

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.