Thursday, November 12, 2009

KB Teachers, a great worksheet site!






KB Teachers is a site that I ran across today in my never ending search for supplemental worksheets for my daughter (2nd grade). I cannot be more excited about this site!

The worksheets range from ABC's, Cursive Handwriting, Anatomy, Geology, Astronomy and more! I have printed some Fall activities sheets to be used by my daughter today.

















This worksheet incorporated unscrambling words, cutting and pasting, and an art project all in one, you can't beat that!

There is a 10 day free trial period and then very reasonable rates for quarterly, yearly, or bi-yearly membership. There are also several FREE worksheets that you can print.

I would highly recommend that you go and check this awesome site out!

1 comment:

  1. It is awesome! I bookmarked it right away. :D
    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.