Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Button! I finally have a button- Winners!

The winners are:  My Bilingual Boys and the Loya Family!

 I love blog buttons and must admit that I am really, really excited about finally having one for this blog! See it right there on the right?...Right over there?...My wonderful, loving, dear husband made it for me last night!

If you would like to grab it, leave me a comment and I will grab yours back!

How about a giveaway to celebrate?

And, it feels like a wonderful day to give away something! Next Friday, I will give away two $5 gift cards to Amazon.

2 ways to enter....

1. Be a follower
2. Leave a comment on this blog post.  It doesn't have to be about grabbing my button-some people just aren't into that kinda thing.  Just say hi!

If you are/become a follower AND leave a comment, you will be entered twice. Please just make sure that I have a way to contact you!

It's going to be a beautiful Tuesday here...65 degrees! I will leave you with the song lyrics that are running through my head....

"I’m smellin’ coffee, birds are singin’ just outside
Here comes Your mercy streamin’ in with the morning light"
Chris Rice - Past The Edges

9 comments:

  1. It's going to be really warm here today too, can't wait! Congrats on the button...I may research making on for our little blog too. Love yours.

    Aly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking button!! Love the spring feeling of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am LOVING the weather. Finally no snow for a weekend (although the melt off is creating just as many problems, but I shall not complain)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your button! The weather was awesome here yesterday, but a little cooler today. Tomorrow it's supposed to be 70! I think we'll be at the park!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo for spring and your blogs are cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your site. I am looking forward to exploring it. I have just started homeschooling my preschooler. It's a blast so far.
    www.loyafamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have become a follower and want to say I love your button. I just started blogging about my homeschooling journey with my 3 year old. I've been loving it and love to see her eyes light up when she grasps something new.
    http://lifethroughtheyeyesofachild.blogspot.com/
    tiredofw8ing@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. the button is very nice!!!
    psalm149 dash 3 at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a follower and just found your blog! I havea blog with my family about homeschooling as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.