Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I thankful for....

this reason for homeschooling....














This was a random day, about 10 in the morning.  The relationships between siblings is so important and I love that homeschooling keeps them together!

I am also very thankful for those who share their homeschooling experiences and ideas.  So today, I have randomly choosen two of you who not only follow me and this silly little blog but also inspire me!

Thanks to:
Amy @ Six Hearts Over Texas
Trudie @ Fun With Little Mouse

I am giving both of them a $5 gift card to Amazon!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! That is awesome! Thank YOU for inspiring ME! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome, I hope that you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great! I'll have to check out those blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there!

    I just found you, via my friend Trudie, and I am so happy I did! I must tell you that I just LOVE the photo of Little Cheese and Goosie reading!

    I will pop in often!

    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI! We are in West Virginia too! I saw you over on Homeschool Creations.
    We are in the Eastern panhandle near Maryland. Nice to have a neighbor in blog land. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.