Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Buttons, Buttons, Buttons!

Have you got a stash of buttons?  Have you ever thought of how many applications they have in homeschooling?  The options are limitless!

Here are some of our ways to play/learn with buttons.

We sort by color













We sort by color and then largest to smallest













Goosie likes to line them up













These are just a couple ways....

4 comments:

  1. I have a box of buttons that have been collecting dust for years....time to get them out and have fun with learning! tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! We are working on the letter B! Guess I need to run and get us some buttons. Thank for Sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love playing with buttons over here too. There are so many ways to do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to start collecting buttons! Looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.