Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hello There!

This is the first post on this brand new blog, and I thank you for stopping by! I want to use this blog to share the things that help me make it through my days of homeschooling my 1st grader and pre-schooler. I have another baby that will be in the mix one day, too!

I am a very unstructured homeschooler. I use workbook based curriculum for some subjects and just piece other material together. Look to this site to find great sites that I use for printables, online games, learning tools, and for tricks that you just might not have thought of.

I have a huge (and I mean huge) base of homeschooling friends who I will also try to tie into this mix of things shared. One homeschooler can learn so much from another, simply by applying thoughts and ideas that others have.

Thanks for stopping by and look for alot of things coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.