Thursday, March 5, 2009

ABC paper- a giveaway, WINNER!

Ok, so here is the winner of the paper.... Kim! I will contact you and you will have 2 days to get back to me!


















I had the chance to have a date with my hubby a couple weeks ago. We walked into a small art store to browse around without having to hold little hands. My hubby went to the pencils and I headed toward the back of the store.

I found the most wonderful thing....Italian Decorative Paper. This one piece of paper that I found was covered in ABC's...

































Oh I fell in love. I purchased one to hang up in my children's room. It is on the larger size (bigger than an 11X14 picture frame so framing it might take some creativity).

I love it so much that I would love to share one with you! I will give away one piece of this beautiful paper to a lucky winner! All you have to do is leave me a message and a way to contact you if you win. Only shipping to USA, sorry...

Have a great Thursday! This giveaway will be over on the 13th.

12 comments:

  1. oh this paper is beautiful.. i love it!
    kimberly300@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I have been looking for something with the alphabet to hang in our"school" room.
    you know how to find me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty Pretty Please, ice-cream on top :)
    We'd be very grateful.

    Aly.
    aly9712@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is cool paper. I want some. mimmy85@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks very neat! Thank you for the chance to win it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow those look wonderful. Have a great day.

    momof4girls1@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love stuff like that!

    racheldowd07 at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  8. My daughter JUST sang the ABC song to me and I turned and clicked on your site. It's destiny :)

    Beautiful paper, thanks for the giveaway.

    mayacarpenter@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. the is absolutely gorgeous:) we would love to add it to our learning wall:) thanks!
    christinbanda@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! Thanks for the giveaway!
    Kristen.Lee17@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how adorable! What a cute idea to frame it! Thanks for the giveaway!
    Laura
    luvtheoffice@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete