As I began making my "fishy" game, it became apparent that my little Manny needed something to entertain him and quickly. So, the "fishy" game became his instead. Here is what I did.
I made a template of a fish out of an index card (I had them handy)
(The fish is maybe 3 and 1/2 inches long.)
Then I made a school of fish, and cut them out, and colored them.
Then, I put a letter or number on the back of each fish. Manny had to turn over the fish to find the letter or number that I asked him for. Relatively simple, I know, but he loved it so much that we played it five or six times in a row-something that he hardly ever wants to do.
As far as the game for little cheese, it is still rolling around in my head and gets better all the time. I can't wait to show you what I came up with! Whoo-hoo! I love it when the creative thoughts roll!


How fun! I need to think of some ideas for handwriting. My daughter recognizes numbers and letters, but can't write them all yet. Or maybe we should work on reading first? LOL!
ReplyDeleteI am going to try this! Thanks! Sounds like fuN!
ReplyDelete