Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Spelling Game (2nd grade)

Today for our spelling, I handed Little Cheese the spelling list that I wrote for her for the week. She has also copied the spelling list in her own handwriting but had to the front and back of a piece of paper so I thought this route would be easier. Please remember that this was our third day and so we are still reviewing words from last year...

Here is the list:














To play the learning game, I wrote her spelling words on the white board but left off letters and replaced them with blank marks. The words also were not in order. Her job was to look at the list and figure out the words.















She got through it alot faster and easier than I thought that she would. The best part-she loved it!

2 comments:

  1. That's a great way to learn spelling. Good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do this to. Its all about writing on the dry erase board these days.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.