Thanks to Jolanthe at Homeschool Creations for hosting Preschool Corner!
For letter recognition/early spelling skills we use the game Boggle Jr. We were able to pick up the game at a local used children's place and it is great!
We pick a card....
Say the letters that are on it and the first sound and last sound.
Then we pick up the eight blocks and then drop them in the box
We search the box for the letters we need, remove all of the ones we need, and then drop the blocks again and again until the word is spelled.
Friday, April 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






We love Boggle Jr here. It is one of Selena's favorite games.
ReplyDeletethats a great idea lori!!
ReplyDeleteshauna
Yard sale season is starting here...and that is one that I need to look for!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea!! I have the regular Boggle game and word flash cards, so we'll try this out tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteThanks! :-)
I've thought about getting that game several times, but haven't done it.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely gotta keep my eye out for this game!
ReplyDeletewe love that game too!
ReplyDelete