Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Gearing Up For School

Hello out there blog friends!  It has been a long time since I have posted and I would like to thank all of you that might still be with me.  

So....I am wondering what type of manipulatives that you cannot live without in your homeschool routine.  Is it letter tiles?  Blocks?  Playdoh? What type of cool learning tools do you use? 

I have some Amazon giftcards lurking (thanks to Swagbucks) and they are about ready to burn a hole in my pocket.  So, hit me with your thoughts!

I have a 3rd grader and a pre-k-er.  Is that even a word, pre-k-er? 

In case you don't know about Swagbucks, it is an online search engine powered by Google that randomly rewards you with "bucks" just for searching.  You then redeem the "bucks" for prizes...including $5 gift cards to Amazon.  Go here for more details if you are interested and sign up!  (***please note that if you sign up under the link above, I will also win Swagbucks when you win.  See, it's a win/win deal!  Then, you have people sign up under you and then you are also in the win/win deal!)

Thanks for sticking with me!  I hope that you are having a great summer and I look forward to jumping back into the school year with all of you!

3 comments:

  1. I love Swagbucks! We have letter tiles, but never used them. We used counting bears a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.