Monday, August 30, 2010

Here we go....1st day of school

It seems like summer flew past.  Flew!  My husband is a teacher at a local high school and just as soon as we get used to him being home everyday he is gone again.

We are starting school today.  This year I have a 3rd grader, a preschooler, a two year old, and in God's blessing, a new baby coming in April.  We are going to be busy!

I must say that the school day is going to be full of new curriculum, new ideas, reading, coloring, memorizing, writing, and probably a few tears.

However, I would just like to give a shout out to the two blogs that give me the most inspiration:
Homeschool Creations and Confessions of a Homeschooler.  It must have appeared as if I was stalking those two blogs over the summer.  Much of what we are doing today (especially with Manny and Goosie) has come directly from their blogs.

If you haven't ever checked them out....stop reading this and go there now!  I promise you will come away inspired.

Anyone else starting today?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout-out. :) Hope you have a GREAT first day...we started our second week today and are still trying to get back into a groove. sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome blogs! Congrats on your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.