I wanted to share with you a snack that is relatively healthy. I don't know if you have suffered through a canned pumpkin shortage but we haven't had any in my local stores in almost a year. I was so excited yesterday when I went to Kroger and found some!
What you need:
One cake mix. I like Betty Crocker Devil's Food or Duncan Hines Spice Cake.
One small can of pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filler, just pumpkin)
What you DON'T need:
Oil, Water, Eggs
Mix the two ingredients together until completely mixed. It then will make 18 muffins. Bake at 350 for the amount of time listed on box. It may take a few extra minutes so just test with a fork.
You can top the muffins with a spoon of cool whip.
*This is not my recipe and am not sure where it originated.
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


That sounds so simple!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this recipe! Is Kroger REALLY carrying Pumpkin again? Cuz our Walmart was cleared out yesterday :(
ReplyDeleteThat must be why I couldn't find pumpkin when I was at Walmart today. I've made this recipe as cookies. And I added chocolate chips using the chocolate cake version to make double chocolate pumpkin cookies. YUM.
ReplyDeleteWow...so easy! I'm going to go try this right now for an afternoon snack for the kiddos. I heart easy recipes!
ReplyDelete