Monday, January 3, 2011

Where we are headed...

In April we will welcome a new little boy to our house.  By April, I hope to have all of the major things covered for the school year. 

Also, we are looking forward to a new adventure.  Public School.  In the fall, Little Cheese and Manny will be going to a wonderful school division.  We (and by we I mean my husband and I) are looking forward to all of the wonderful things that come with attending public school. 

My husband has worked in the same school division for the past 12 years.

It is a big change...baby, school, newness, not having all of my children at home all day, routines....but that is where we are headed.

1 comment:

  1. That is great that you found a school you are happy with! Good luck with all of the changes!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.